Use these interactive, self-assessment tools to learn more about your health and health risks. These calculators are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a specific health concern.
- Exercise Log or Workout Log
- Virtiual Pedometer (download free pedometer on your smart phone)
- Fitness - State Office of Human Resources
- State Health Plan - Your Health Resources
- Stressed Out? Work Out!
- Family Fitness
GENERAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT
- Take the Health Assessment or Call (800-817-7044)
- Novant Health offers $25 Heart Risk Screenings. Call 704-384-CARE (2273)
- Diabetes: Are you at risk?
- My Life Check: Heart Health and Quality of Life Assessment
- Heart Attack Risk
- Stroke Risk Assessment
- Blood Pressure IQ
- Check Up on Your Bones
- Osteoporosis Risk Assessment
- How Much is Smoking Costing You?
- Ready to Quit Smoking? Quitline links from state health plan.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis