WHAT IS THE EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)?
Help is just one phone call away…
An Employee Assistance Program is a confidential benefit prepaid by your employer group that provides such services as short-term counseling and assessments, referrals, prevention/education resources, and crisis intervention. Perhaps there are times you experience depression or anxiety stemming from work, family, legal, financial, or health-related problems. EAP Services are here for you, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to assist you in overcoming these obstacles. Read on for more…
ComPsych’s GuidanceResources® provides:
- Confidential Counseling – eligible employees and their families can receive confidential counseling with highly trained master’s and doctoral level clinicians 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The EAP offers up to 5 (five) in-person counseling sessions per issue at no cost.
- Financial Information and Resources – Certified Public Accountants and Certified Financial Planners are available to answer financial questions.
- Legal Support and Resources – Attorneys are available to provide information about legal matters such as divorce and family law, debt and bankruptcy, and real estate transactions.
- Work-Life Solutions – ComPsych offers comprehensive resources and referral networks specializing in child and elder care, moving and relocation, college planning, home repair and pet care.
- GuidanceResources Online – www.guidanceresources.com provides information on a variety of different issues (relationships, work, children, wellness, legal, financial and more).
Employees can reach GuidanceResources by:
- Calling 1- 877-603-8259 TDD: 800-697-0353
- Logging on to www.guidanceresources.com (Company Web ID: UNC Charlotte)